We are pleased to announce the beta release next version of AnyWhere Elementor Pro
We need your help in testing the plugin. Existing users can download the beta setup file by logging into your account here.
New Users can try it here
What’s new in 2.1?
- All new Post Block widget.
This will give you complete freedom over how you want to display your post items. You can show your posts in grid/list format and you will have complete control over the look and feel of post item. Have a look at the demo here
- Author Widget – One of the things that were restricting AE Pro users in designing the Single Post template is the Author Info box. Now with this new widget, you can display all author info and avatar and design a beautiful author box layout.
- Complete control over Post Type Archive Layout and Taxonomy Archive Layouts. You can even use Elementor’s canvas template and control structure from top to bottom.
Check various Blog and Category Layouts here
- 404 Page Layout – Design an awesome 404-page layout using Elementor. Option to use a canvas template.
Need proof: https://aedemo.elementoraddons.com/dfsddfdsfs 🙂
- There are a lot more enhancement and code improvements.
- And also compatibility with the upcoming Elementor 1.5
We have also started setting up our new docs site where you will get info about all new features mentioned above.
Check documentation here
Planned Release Date: 27th June 2017
Please test and let us know if you found any issue. Help us to make this plugin better.