We are once again ready with another update of “AnyWhere Elementor Pro – AE Pro”.
This release will be a mix of new features + some bug fixes and code enhancements.
We have just released its beta which can be downloaded from logging into your account dashboard
Key features to look into be updates:
- Background Slider – This will be a whole new feature. You can now add background sliders to your Sections/Columns. They work the same as background images/videos, so you are free to put any other stuff inside that Section/Column. – Docs.
- New Widget – ACF Gallery – This widget will allow you to use gallery custom field (comes with ACF Pro). You can show gallery images in Grid/List format. This will also supports masonry layouts. (Carousel and Slider will come next)
- New Widget – Woo Product – It will let you show Related and Upsell products on Woocommerce Single Product layout. This will work same as Post Blocks Widget. You can get some idea from here Docs.
- New Widget – Woo Notices – It is one of the standard feature of Woocommerce which was missing in AE Woo Layouts. This widget will display the notices/messages that Woocommerce shows on top of page. (Eg. Success message when product is added to cart.)
- Post Image Widget – Added options to disable or choose link type (Full image/Post Link)
- Bug Fixes
- AE Template for Pages were not working properly after last update.
- AE template were not working if a custom post type is created with slug ‘product’
- WooCommerce Scheme Structured Data was missing when using Ae Template for Single Product layout