We are once again ready with another update of “AnyWhere Elementor Pro – AE Pro”.
This release will be a mix of new features + some bug fixes and code enhancements.
We have just released its beta which can be downloaded from logging into your account dashboard Click here
Key features to look into be updates:
- Background Slider – This will be a whole new feature. You can now add background sliders to your Sections/Columns. They work same as background images/videos, so you are free to put any other stuff inside that Section/Column.
Demo – Docs
- New Widget – ACF Gallery – This widget will allow you to use gallery custom field (comes with ACF Pro). You can show gallery images in Grid/List format. This will also supports masonry layouts. (Carousel and Slider will come next)
- New Widget – Woo Product – It will let you show Related and Upsell products on Woocommerce Single Product layout. This will work same as Post Blocks Widget. You can get some idea from here Docs
- New Widget – Woo Notices – It is one of the standard feature of Woocommerce which was missing in AE Woo Layouts. This widget will display the notices/messages that Woocommerce shows on top of page. (Eg. Success message when product is added to cart.)
- Post Image Widget – Added options to disable or choose link type (Full image/Post Link)
- Bug Fixes
- AE Template for Pages were not working properly after last update.
- AE template were not working if a custom post type is created with slug ‘product’
- WooCommerce Scheme Structured Data was missing when using Ae Template for Single Product layout