This tutorial is based on Google Maps widget provided by our plugin Elementor Addon Elements
To use this make sure that you have already installed and activated this plugin.
- You will have to add google map API key in plugin settings.
- In Elementor editor screen, you will get “EAE – Google Maps” widget under the category “Elementor Addon Elements”. Drag it inside your preferred location/column.
- In widget settings, you can add multiple markers. For each marker you can define following values:
- Latitude and Longitude: Here you can specify coordinates of the location where you want to place the marker. You can use www.latlong.net to get coordinates of your desired location.
- Info: This will appear in info window when you click on marker icon.
- Icon: Upload your custom marker icon.
- Icon: Use it to scale your icon size.
Add Snazzy Map styles to the map
- You can add Snazzy Map styles to your google map. See demo
- To add snazzy maps style to your map, you have to copy style code from snazzymaps.com
- That’s it. Now you will have a styled google map that is completely blended with the theme of your website.